When it comes to senior care, Hingham, MA residents count on Hahn Home Health Care Inc. We offer affordable, quality at-home care for seniors in and around the Hingham area. Founded in 2010 by Larry Fleischman, our organization was named for Larry’s uncle, Irving Hahn, after his family had a difficult time finding and employing home care when he needed it. Today, we are proud to serve the Hingham, MA community, and to ensure that families struggling to find trustworthy, cost-effective home care, have a place to turn.
Senior Care Hingham, MA Families Can Feel Good About
Hahn Home Health Care Inc. offers senior care services that Hingham, MA families can feel good about. All of our caregivers are employees of Hahn Home Health Care, so you can rest assured that we will never send an outsourced contractor to care for your loved one. We understand that many seniors don’t want to leave their homes, but aren’t fully able to maintain their lifestyles as easily as they used to. Fortunately we offer homemaking and companionship services designed to give added assistance to the senior you care about and love. From travel assistance and vacuuming, to meal preparation and quality time, our range of home care services ensure that when it comes to at-home senior care, Hingham, MA residents never have to worry about the details.
Personalized Senior Care Hingham, MA Services
We also offer personal senior care, Hingham, MA families can rely on for a variety of more attentive help. From bathing and dressing, to toileting and assistance with moving around, our personal senior care offers all of our homemaking services with added help for those who need it. If you’re searching for affordable care that you can trust, look no further than Hahn Home Health Care. Because our registered nurses are available to help when and where we need them, we are able to offer medical care for seniors who are bed bound, on feeding tubes, or who have advanced Alzheimer’s. For more information, contact us online today.
Turn to Hahn Home Health Care Inc. For Senior Care in Hingham, MA
Once you decide to turn to Hahn Home Health Care Inc., we will come out to the home of your loved one to assess his or her case. From there, we match the right caregiver to the needs of your case, which will be overseen by one of our highly experienced in-house RN’s. Here at Hahn Home Health Care Inc., we make it our top priorities to keep out clients safe in their homes, as well as to ensure they are treated with respect and dignity. To learn more about our services for at-home senior care, Hingham, MA clients can call us today at (339) 788-9620, or contact us online!
Additional Services for Senior Care in Hingham, MA
Of course, it’s not all business when a client is receiving senior care in Hingham, MA. Our caregivers are happy to read to our clients and play games together like checkers and cards. We care just as much about keeping our clients happy as we do about keeping them healthy. If a client receiving senior care in Hingham, MA can even have a hair stylist come to the client’s home for a haircut or new hairdo to avoid unwieldy travel. Caregivers will also arrange travel and escort clients to doctors appointments, the grocery store and on social outings like shopping as part of our senior care. Hingham, MA clients get to enjoy being in Hingham when under our senior care in Hingham, MA.
If your parent is our client receiving senior care in Hingham, MA but you don’t live near Hingham, MA, we’ll notify you any time something arises in the home, such as a plumbing leak or broken appliance, and we’ll help remedy the situation as part of our senior care in Hingham, MA. We’ll arrange for repairman to come over and fix what’s broken, and a Hahn Home Health Care staff member will be in attendance to supervise the repair. These visits are part of our standard operating procedure for senior care in Hingham, MA.
Why We’re the Best at Senior Care in Hingham, MA
The Hahn Home Health Care standard for quality senior care in Hingham, MA is set to the highest level so you can feel comfortable your loved one is in good hands at all times.
- After every shift, the caregiver communicates back to the nurse the details of the shift. This way the nurse always has a complete picture of how their client is doing.
- After every 40 hours of billed service, the nurse will return to the clients’ home to reassess the client to ensure the plan for senior care in Hingham, MA is being maintained and adhered to. The nurse will adjust the plan as necessary to ensure the highest plan of senior care in Hingham, MA. The nurse will also come visit unannounced to ensure the caregiver is performing up to standard.
- The nurse is always available to the caregiver and the client’s family at all times during their shift providing senior care in Hingham, MA, to address any concerns or questions. We don’t charge extra for this nurse service.
Our Employee Selection Also Sets the Standard for Senior Care in Hingham, MA
- All of our caregivers and nurses are Hahn Home Health Care employees. This means they’re working under our liability insurance, we’re paying for workman’s compensation insurance for them and we’re paying the payroll taxes so they have peace of mind while providing senior care in Hingham, MA.
- We perform background checks on all employees who will be providing senior care in Hingham, MA and our entire service area. All employees have been drug screened at a professional facility with the medical oversight to manage this process.
- We only hire certified home health aides to provide senior care in Hingham, MA and all our service areas. Certification must be via the Red Cross or a similar agency like Catholic Charities. Our certified home health aides have also taken and passed our own written test and passed a hands-on evaluation of their skills in our testing lab with a mannequin. This rigorous process is the best way to provide quality senior care in Hingham, MA.
Affordable Senior Care Hingham, MA Families Can Count On
When you turn to Hahn Home Health Care Inc., you will see that we are so much more than a home health care provider. We are an organization of medical professionals and family-oriented business folk who see what we do as so much more than a job. We genuinely care about our clients, and treat them as family. To learn more about how we can help you, contact us online, or by phone today at (339) 788-9620. For affordable, professional senior care, Hingham, MA residents can turn to Hahn Home Health Care Inc.