Hahn Home Health Care provides professional, reliable and affordable senior care Easton, MA residents can count on for their loved ones. Lawrence Fleischman founded Hahn Home Health Care in 2010 when he found a serious deficit in the amount of home care support Massachusetts residents could access. Named for Larry’s uncle, Irving Hahn, Hahn Home Health Care has been dedicated to helping families and providing senior care to Easton, MA and southeastern Massachusetts.
Certified Experts in Senior Care for Easton, MA Elderly
Hahn Home Health Care employees are certified aids and resident nurses, all of whom are licensed and bonded and pass criminal background checks. Our geriatric services are personalized to each one of our valued clients to provide the best senior care. Easton, MA residents receive around the clock service from professionals who consider you and your family part of theirs, whether that caregiver lives with you or is on call 24 hours a day.
All caregivers are supervised by our director of nursing, Roberta Wilson. A nurse will also visit weekly to perform a nursing evaluation as part of our senior care in Easton, MA. Periodically, a nurse will also come to the home to perform a nursing evaluation unannounced in advance to the caregiver in charge of the senior care in Easton, MA. The visits check to ensure that the client is in proper health and supervise caregivers to assure all company policies are being followed as part of our senior care. Easton, MA clients receive these visits in proportion to the number of hours of service we provide per week.
Live-in Senior Care in Easton, MA
For clients needing live-in senior care in Easton, MA, we schedule an evaluation visit to your home, at which all family decision makers should be present. A registered nurse will perform an assessment, and then a customized care plan will be created. We encourage family input as this plan is developed for senior care. Easton, MA families should feel comfortable with the level of services and the caregiver staying in your home.
Services Available for Senior Care in Easton, MA
No two plans are alike for senior care. Easton, MA seniors may simply need an occasional companion or helper with home chores. Other seniors may need more help, but no need is too small or too great for Hahn Home Health Care. Our staff can assist with bathing, dressing, feeding, transferring from bed to chair and mobility as part of our senior care in Easton, MA.
Our caregivers also help with a number of household tasks as part of our senior care. Easton, MA clients can get household help with cleaning and tidying, laundry, grocery shopping, cooking and picking up prescriptions.
For medications in particular, we can set up a medication box in a client’s home for one month’s use and make sure a client takes their medication on schedule. We’ll set up reminders and make the medication plan easy to follow as part of our senior care in Easton, MA. Our caregivers can also administer antibiotics as ordered, either through a peripheral or a picc line. We also teach both the client and the client’s family about signs of infection at an IV site so everyone is involved in the plan for senior care. Easton, MA families have peace of mind knowing everyone is being vigilant.
Additional Services for Senior Care in Easton, MA
Of course, it’s not all business when a client is receiving senior care in Easton, MA. Our caregivers are happy to read to our clients and play games together like checkers and cards. We care just as much about keeping our clients happy as we do about keeping them healthy. If a client receiving senior care in Easton, MA can even have a hair stylist come to the client’s home for a haircut or new hairdo to avoid unwieldy travel. Caregivers will also arrange travel and escort clients to doctors appointments, the grocery store and on social outings like shopping as part of our senior care. Easton, MA clients get to enjoy being in Easton when under our senior care in Easton, MA.
If your parent is our client receiving senior care in Easton, MA but you don’t live near Easton, MA, we’ll notify you any time something arises in the home, such as a plumbing leak or broken appliance, and we’ll help remedy the situation as part of our senior care in Easton, MA. We’ll arrange for repairman to come over and fix what’s broken, and a Hahn Home Health Care staff member will be in attendance to supervise the repair. These visits are part of our standard operating procedure for senior care in Easton, MA.
Why We’re the Best at Senior Care in Easton, MA
The Hahn Home Health Care standard for quality senior care in Easton, MA is set to the highest level so you can feel comfortable your loved one is in good hands at all times.
- After every shift, the caregiver communicates back to the nurse the details of the shift. This way the nurse always has a complete picture of how their client is doing.
- After every 40 hours of billed service, the nurse will return to the clients’ home to reassess the client to ensure the plan for senior care in Easton, MA is being maintained and adhered to. The nurse will adjust the plan as necessary to ensure the highest plan of senior care in Easton, MA. The nurse will also come visit unannounced to ensure the caregiver is performing up to standard.
- The nurse is always available to the caregiver and the client’s family at all times during their shift providing senior care in Easton, MA, to address any concerns or questions. We don’t charge extra for this nurse service.
Our Employee Selection Also Sets the Standard for Senior Care in Easton, MA
- All of our caregivers and nurses are Hahn Home Health Care employees. This means they’re working under our liability insurance, we’re paying for workman’s compensation insurance for them and we’re paying the payroll taxes so they have peace of mind while providing senior care in Easton, MA.
- We perform background checks on all employees who will be providing senior care in Easton, MA and our entire service area. All employees have been drug screened at a professional facility with the medical oversight to manage this process.
- We only hire certified home health aides to provide senior care in Easton, MA and all our service areas. Certification must be via the Red Cross or a similar agency like Catholic Charities. Our certified home health aides have also taken and passed our own written test and passed a hands-on evaluation of their skills in our testing lab with a mannequin. This rigorous process is the best way to provide quality senior care in Easton, MA.
Affordable Senior Care Easton, MA Families Can Count On
When you turn to Hahn Home Health Care Inc., you will see that we are so much more than a home health care provider. We are an organization of medical professionals and family-oriented business folk who see what we do as so much more than a job. We genuinely care about our clients, and treat them as family. To learn more about how we can help you, contact us online, or by phone today at (339) 788-9620. For affordable, professional senior care, Easton, MA residents can turn to Hahn Home Health Care Inc.